Handouts from our Sunday Evening Service available to download.
The God who Is
- The God who is One and the God who is Three
- The God who has always been One and Three
- The God who is One creates and saves as Three
The God who Pursues
- The Covenant with Creation
- The Covenant with Abraham
- The Covenant with Moses
- The Covenant with David
- The New Covenant
The God who is Flesh
The Dearest Place on Earth
- What is an independent church?
- What is an evangelical church?
- Elders – What do they do?
- Elders – Who should be one?
- What’s so special about preaching?
- Baptism – a sign and seal of the Gospel
- The Lord’s Supper
- Church Membership – Stop Dating the Church!
- Church Discipline – The Need for a Sword and a Trowel
- A Worshipping Community
- A Praying Community
- A Learning Community
- An Evangelistic Community
- A Mission-Minded Community
- A Serving Community
- A Giving Community
- A Merciful Community
- A Real Community
- A Holy Community
- A Repentant Community
- A Christ-like Community
Know Your Church History
- The Early Church (AD70-312): Growth
- The Early Church (AD70-312): Persecution
- The Early Church (AD70-312): False Teaching
- The Imperial Church (AD313-476): Controlled
- The Imperial Church (AD313-476): Reactions
- The Imperial Church (AD313-476): Councils
With them not In them
- The Holy Spirit in the Life of the Old Testament Believer
- How the Old Testament Believer Remained Faithful
Using the Psalms
- Called by Jesus
- Chosen by Jesus
- Introduce People to Jesus
- Changed by Jesus
- Love the Truth about Jesus
- Learn to Suffer for Jesus
- Never stop learning about Jesus
- Waiting for Jesus
- Show the Welcome of Jesus
- Want to be with Jesus
- Give Up Everything to Follow Jesus
- Don’t Give Up on Jesus